Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from Dudley, Walsall, West Bromwich, Harborne, Solihull, Minworth, Halesowen Wolverhampton
Based on a site in Birmingham
£32,000 - £36,000 + Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with planned preventative maintenance experience looking to join a renowned company, alongside a close knit team of experienced engineers who will support you while enhancing your skillset further?
This excellent opportunity allows you to take ownership of individual projects; Whilst working for a company who are known for investing in their staff and therefore giving you the opportunity to enhance your skillset and work alongside talented engineers.
The company has specialised in servicing and maintaining generators all over the country. You will work alongside other maintenance engineers to carry out planned preventative maintenance to help ensure maximum efficiency and longevity on generators.
This role would be suitable for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer that has experience of PLC / PC controlled machine tools and has worked on servicing and maintaining generators.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance work
- Servicing and maintenance on generators
- Ensuring the generators are kept in the possible condition for maximum efficiency and longevity
- Shift pattern (8.00am-16.00pm) Monday - Friday
- A recognized maintenance trades qualifications
- Ability to service and repair generators
- Looking to work for a company that offers you the chance of quality training and offers great financial career progression by the development of skillset
Reference Number: BBBH158295
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellis Lock at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Ensure all relevant reports are completed and contain required level of data, timesheets, engineer's reports