Maintenance Engineer (4 On 4 Off, Days Only)
Competitive Salary + Training & Development Plan + Medical + Perks + Pension + Holidays
Do you have previous experience in an electrical, controls or mechanical maintenance position in an industrial environment either onshore or offshore and want to maximise both your short-term earnings and longer-term earning potential by joining a high-growth company that is able to offer specialist and valuable training?
This company specialises in the production of biogas through the process of anaerobic digestion at a large number of sites across Scotland. Now that they've established themselves as the leading producer of renewable fuels in Scotland, they're starting to go through the next phase of their growth which has seen them open up additional offices in London to support their growth into England as well as into other territories such as Europe and the USA. They are also beginning to expand into other areas of Renewable Energy such as Solar PV and Wind.
In this role you will be based at the company's main plant in Scotland working on a 4 On 4 Off shift pattern to ensure the safe, efficient and reliable running of a large-scale biogas plant. This will involve duties such as monitoring plant processes, inspecting and fault finding on equipment, supporting with maintenance regimes and completing logs of works undertaken.
The ideal candidate will hold previous experience in mechanical, electrical, controls or instrumentation maintenance, or alternatively will have demonstrable operations experience gained in an industrial-scale production or process plant environment. Importantly, the candidate will have a flexible approach to work hours and will be comfortable with rotating between both day and night shifts.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys varied and engaging work to join a great team in the area on a high-profile site where they can benefit in their career from highly specialist training on unique industrial plant.
* Carrying out basic fault finding, inspections and first-line maintenance
* Making sure that maintenance regimes are adhered to
* Ensuring that the site is meeting HSE requirements and associated procedures are followed
* Carrying out operation processes for the running of the plant
* Completing operational logs for works undertaken
* Previous mechanical, electrical, controls or instrumentation experience
* Qualified or time-served as a maintenance engineer
* Ex-Forces/Ex-Marine Engineers will also be highly relevant
* Mobile plant experience e.g telehandlers, forklifts (desirable)
* Harness training/Working at Heights (desirable)
* Waste Management experience (highly advantageous)
* Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH208016
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.