An excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer looking to join a rapidly expanding, world leading company who can offer specialist training and the chance to progress your career.
Are you a Maintenance Engineer with mechanical and electrical skills? Would you like to join a global leading company who can provide you with further training?
Established for over 50 years this industry leading company manufacture specialist products for use in a variety of industries. Their products are used globally and are known to be some of the best on the market. Over the last year they have seen the demand for their product increase dramatically, leading them to expand rapidly. Due to this expansion they are now looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expert team.
In this role you will be joining a dedicated team of Engineers responsible maintaining the fleet of onsite machinery. This will involve a mixture of pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks that will require you to have strong fault finding and repair skills. The role is set on a weekly rotating shift pattern of 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm. You will also be provided with further training in order for you to become an expert on their machinery.
This role would therefore suit a Maintenance Engineer who is looking for a new challenge and the chance to join a world leading company.
- Maintaining production machinery
- Pre-planned & reactive Maintenance tasks
- Working rotating shifts pattern of 6-2 & 2-10
- Specialist training provided
- £41,000 - £45,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Benefits
- Experienced within maintenance engineering
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Happy to work on a rotating shift pattern
- Commutable distance to Aldershot area