Maintenance Electrician (Process / Production Plant)
£35,000 - £38,000 + Pension + Training + Holidays + Life Assurance + Salary Reviews
Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to get into the rapidly growing renewable energy industry in a role that is technically interesting, varied and has the chance to progress further as you gain specialist skills.
With a number of sites across the UK, this company is one of the market leaders in producing renewable energy through Anaerobic Digestion and are looking to grow their team in the area to continue building upon their success.
In this role the Maintenance Electrician will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance in addition to installation/commissioning duties at one of the sites owned by the company. The person will receive training to familiarise themselves with the specific processes, equipment and systems used by the company.
The ideal candidate will have relevant electrical qualifications or will be time served and will be happy with working additional hours through an on-call rota system. Experience specifically within a process, wastewater or energy-from-waste plant will be highly advantageous.
This is the perfect opportunity to progress within a promising industry as part of a close team of workers inside of a successful and secure company.
* Carrying out electrical inspections and PAT testing
* Carrying out planned and reactive electrical maintenance to plant
* Responding to breakdowns in a timely and effective manner
* Additional involvement in new installations where needed
* Recording and reporting incidents to help prevent repeat breakdowns
* Electrical qualifications or time-served as an Electrical Engineer/Electrician
* Electrical installation/commissioning experience
* Ability to use maintenance management systems and interpret engineering drawings
* Comfortable with working at heights
* Happy with additional work through an on-call rota and responding to time-critical breakdowns
* Full UK driving license
* Experience within a process, wastewater or energy-from-waste plant (desirable)
* WAMITAB/IOSH (desirable)
* Knowledge of steam, pneumatic or water treatment systems (desirable)
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply