Maintenance Coordinator (Days based)
Days based role - Monday to Friday (8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm)
Circa £38,500 + Overtime + Pension + Death in Service
Are you a from a Maintenance and FMCG background looking for a unique role within a well-established and UK leading company?
This is an excellent time to join the company as they are heavily investing back into their site and rapidly growing in strength.
My client are an industry leader who are continuing to expand year on year and this is an exciting time join as you will be working within the brand new facility. They take pride on the fact they are one of the leading manufacturers in the UK and take pride on the quality of product and service.
This will suit an experienced Engineer who has relevant experience in overseeing a maintenance management system.
- Responsible for developing and maintain a computerised maintenance management system
- Organise, plan, lead and coordinate maintenance activities
- Ensuring Quality standards are kept as well as safety standards being adhered to across the Maintenance team
- Days based - Monday to Friday role
- You will ideally have relevant experience as a Maintenance Engineering in the past
- Must have relevant FMCG engineering experience
- Any Management/Leadership experience would be a distinct advantage
- Looking for the next step in your career within a company that have an excellent reputation
Maintenance Coordinator, Maintenance Planner, Planner, Maintenance Manager, Hereford, Herefordshire, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Worcestershire,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone