Machinist-Cylindrical and Surface Grinding
£15.32/hour (Total Earning £31K) + Overtime (Time 1/2) + Bonus + 33 days Holiday + parking
Derbyshire, commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Loughborough, Long Eaton
39 Hours week, Mon-Fri Double Days (6-2, 2-10)
Are you a Machinist with experience in grinding operations on manual machines, or good transferable skills, looking for a stable role, without weekends or nights, offering you overtime, bonus and excellent working conditions?
They client is willing to train on the specific machinery as long as you have a good manufacturing operator background.
On offer in this excellent opportunity to join a very well established company that will offer you job security and the chance to over achieve on your income through overtime and bonus.
The manufacturing company themselves have a great reputation and are looking to increase their workforce to continue their growth. They are known for their high standards and excellent customer service.
This position would suit a grinder looking for stability and the opportunity to maximise earnings through overtime and bonus without needing to work nights or weekends.
- Full time permanent position, Mon-Fri, double day shift
- Manual machining work focused on surface and cylindrical grinding using Myford and Jones and Shipman machines.
- Use of a variety of measuring equipment (micrometres, verniers and various gauges)
- Manual Machining experience
- Experience of grinding operations-cylindrical and surface (or willing to be trained)
- Working to very tight tolerances
- Due to shift times a UK driving licence is essential.
To apply please email your CV to Nick Smith