Coral Springs, FL
$70,000 - $80,000 + 70% Health Insurance Cover + PTO + 401(k) + Company Card + More
Are you a machining engineer with leadership skills looking to apply your expertise in a varied and fast-paced Supervisor role, working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility?
Do you want to become part of a fast growing company offering fantastic employee benefits and a chance to hone your skills as a respected subject expert, with earning potential to reflect this?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading manufacturing company specializing in precision CNC machining and custom sheet metal fabrication for a broad range of industries, including military, aerospace, medical, automotive, and more. They have experienced exponential growth in recent times, and have reinvested heavily in both their employees, and into brand new, cutting-edge machinery, technology, and equipment. As a result of continued success in their field, they are looking to bring a Welding Supervisor onto the team.
In this role you will be directing, organising, and motivating a team of engineers within the company's new manufacturing facility. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the production, planning, and scheduling processes. In this position you will enjoy the autonomy to make your own positive impact and improvements to the department's operations, playing a key role in the company and its continual growth.
This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to utilise their leadership skills and technical experience to become a vital part of a rapidly expanding business, which boasts the latest tools and equipment to allow you to excel in your career.
- Direct, organise and lead a team of engineers whilst remaining hands on with manufacturing projects
- Oversee all aspects of the production, planning and scheduling process
- Make continuous improvements to company procedures and operations
- Highly varied day-to-day responsibilities and activities
- Fantastic company package, including great benefits, PTO, 401(k), company card, plus more!
- Experience with metal manufacturing and machining (vertical and horizontal)
- Experience with supervising/leading a team
- ERP or MRP experience
- Positive and problem solving attitude