Machine Operator / Fitter (Mechanical / Days Based)
£25,000 – 29,000 + Full Training Given
Machine Operator/Fitter role on offer to join a small but very successful company where you will work in a state of the art factory while receiving full on the job training as well as benefitting from an early finish on Fridays.
Are you a Machine Operator with a hands on/mechanical background (working with spanners/nuts/bolts etc?) Are you looking to be more involved in machine maintenance?
This well-established company specialise in the production of a range of materials for a number of lucrative sectors. Based in Stevenage, they operate within a state of the art facility using some of the most technologically advanced machines money can buy. They are currently looking for an additional Machine Operator/Fitter to join their close knit team.
This is a varied role where you will be responsible for carrying out all maintenance to the company’s high end machinery as well as operating during quieter periods. This can include both reactive, PPM and breakdowns. You will receive full in house training on the companies bespoke machinery as well as the security of being part of a stable company.
The ideal candidate will be a Machine Operator with good hands on mechanical skills looking to be more involved in machine maintenance.
* Responsible for all machinery maintenance (PPM, reactive and breakdowns)
* Operating during quieter periods
* Full in house training will be given
* Days based role with an early finish on Fridays
* Must have experience operating machinery
* Must have a hands on mechanical background (working with spanners/nuts/bolts etc)
* Must live within a commutable distance of Stevenage