M&E Design Engineer (District Heating)
London (Office Based)
£50,000 - £60,000 + Progression Opportunities + Paid Travel + Holidays + Private Company Pension
Are you a Design Engineer with strong experience within the district heating sector looking for an autonomous role where you will create and provide continued support in the projects from start to finish within a rapidly expanding district heating sector. Apply Now!
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and driven design engineer to work on a variety of exciting projects across the UK within a close-knit specialist team all whilst offering your subject matter expertise to drive the growth of the company.
This company have been established for a number of years and boast some exciting large scale projects; specialising in the design and installation of district heating projects across the UK. They work closely with blue chip clients and are renowned for being the UK's market leaders in what they do.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing drawings for installation plans for district heating projects. You will have the opportunity to develop new concepts and bring your ideas to life in an exciting sector that directly impacts the governments drive towards Net Zero energy implementation.
This position would suit a Design Engineer looking for an exciting new role who holds a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering and holds sufficient experience within the district heating sector.
- Collaborating with other teams to understand project requirements.
- Generate creative design concepts and solutions.
- Utilise CAD softwares to create detailed 2D and 3D designs for heat generation, distribution and interface systems.
- Prepare detailed engineering documentation, including drawings, technical submittals, specifications, and reports.
- Office Based in Liverpool Street, London.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D CAD Softwares (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or Similar).
- Looking for a long-term role within a growing district heating company.
- 5+ years' experience in design engineering role.
- Direct experience in design/delivery of district heating networks.
- Commutable to or located within London, UK.
Reference Number: BBBH209471
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tyler Lewis at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates