$60k - $75k (Negotiable D.O.E)
3 weeks PTO + 401k (matched up to 6%) + Full Healthcare package (Dental, Vision, Medical) + Disability & Life Insurance + International Travel Opportunities (All expenses paid) + Company Events + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Logistics Specialist looking to become an integral part of an industry leading company, working with some of the most exciting and innovative products on the market?
Do you want to play a vital role in the delivery of fascinating Government programs, working with the U.S Navy, Submarine, Aerospace & Satellite communications?
If so, don't miss the rare opportunity to join this highly respected business!
This stable and successful company specialize in the design and manufacture of global-leading Radio Frequency Transmission Equipment. They operate mainly within the Space, Naval, Medical & Defense sectors - working with a variety of Blue Chip companies.
In this role you will be working directly with the Program Manager, tracking and making sure parts are available, liaising with vendors with support from the Procurement team and producing customer reports. This is an autonomous position with clear progression routes available into Logistics Manager, through to Program Manager!
You will be able to take advantage of a world class working facility, where there is a true family feel to the workplace and you will be able to reap the benefits of being part of a company that are really looking to change and effect the Future of Aerospace, exploration and communication.
If you are comfortable using Microsoft Project and have experience with Shipping and Transportation services, this is your chance to elavate your career to the next level!
- Parts tracking and ensuring correct materials / parts are available
- Overseeing Financial statements and cost reports
- Occasionally liaising with customers and producing customer reports
- Ensuring parts are available from product design through to the Manufacturing process
- Financial / Shipping / Transportation background
- Microsoft Project (Essential) and Excel experience
- Experienced with tracking parts, ideally in a Manufacturing environment
- Ideally have a B.A Degree, or working towards one (mainly to allow vertical or horizontal progression within the company)
Reference Number: BBBH154338
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.