Line Operator/Setter (CNC/Manufacturing)
You will be based in or commutable distance to Wellingborough.
£19,000 – £24,000 + Overtime paid at a higher rate + Company Benefits + Full Training + Days Based shift with great working hours)
Are you a Line Operator ideally from a manufacturing background looking to join a company that will provide you with full industry specific training and opportunities to dramatically increase salary with overtime paid at a higher rate?
This opportunity is with a well-established company in a role with excellent working hours for a company who pride themselves in the high quality products they produce.
On offer is the chance to work alongside experienced operators for a successful manufacturing company who looks after their employees alongside great company benefits.
This position would suit a someone from a Line/Production Operator ideally with manufacturing/CNC machinery background.
– Operating manufacturing lines by setting mechanical and CNC equipment.
– Day Shifts – Monday – Friday (7am – 3.30pm). Plenty of overtime available.
– Will be working in Wellingborough.
– Experience in operation lines
– Ideally experience in setting mechanical and CNC equipment.
– Looking to work for a company who look after and invest in their employees
Line Operator, Manufacturing, CNC Machinery, Mechanical, Wellingborough, Northampton, Kettering, Trainee, Production Line.
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then apply or contact Rhiannon Fry.