Lead Toolmaker (Immediate progression to Project Manager)
Benton Harbor, Michigan
$85,000 - $95,000 + Progression + Private Healthcare + PTO + Health Savings Scheme + Training + 401(k) + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you ready to take that step up in your career and progress to a Project Manager in a rapidly expanding engineering manufacturing company?
Do you want to be an integral part of a close knit team, where the company hold a huge regard to honesty, transparency and integrity?
If so, an extremely rare opportunity to join a successful and ambitious company, who are looking to invest in the right candidate with in-house training; where you're able to bring your expertise to help continue the growth of the company, whilst enhancing your own skillset and progress into a Project Manager position.
This company are a specialist Plastic Injection & Die Cast business, manufacturing a wide range of interesting products that are supplied to Blue Chip customers in a range of industries.
Due to exciting growth, they are looking for someone to step up into a project management position; implementing fresh ideas and positive change.
In this role, you will initially be given a number of smaller accounts to take control of whilst you're learning the ropes of how the company operate, so you won't be thrown straight in the deep end! You will be responsible for translating technical drawings to customers, making sure they're comfortable with the product and have an accurate understanding of the design.
The ideal candidate would be a journeyman with 3D CAD experience looking to take that step up into Project Management you deserve!
- Help organize the day-to-day running of operations and look after key accounts
- Working closely with the Design Engineers to produce a range of engineering products
- Liaising externally; effectively communicating to customers of all different levels of technical understanding
- Working with the latest CAD software (NX knowledge would be beneficial but not essential)
- Experience in Tooling, Molding, Die Cast or similar
- Financial & Logistics knowledge
- Looking to grow and progress your career with a great company that will really invest in you.
- Immediately able to earn close to a 6 figure salary!