Lead Programmer/ Senior Core-tech
London OR Fully Remote
£38,000 to £40,000 + Holiday + Pension + Growing Company + Career Development + Thriving Industry
Opportunity for an enthusiastic Lead Programmer to join an award-winning publishing and developing company within the gaming industry. Heading up the technology team, in developing the likes of gameplays and games physics to name just a few.
This company in question has an amazing place within the UK gaming market and is looking to continue the fast growth they are going through by adding a Lead Programmer to their team.
In this role specifically, you will be helping build cutting-edge open-world environments, detailed natural and mechanical simulations, and the chance to work on upcoming multiplatform titles. Using C++ and Software architectures.
The ideal candidate will come from a games background and have confidence in using C++ and Software architecture.
A fantastic position to join an award-winning development company that is going through rapid growth and disrupting the gaming industry with titles they are working on and the chance to work on and shape the next generation of multiplatform titles from the get-go
- Researching and developing new?games
- Define improvements for new and existing tech and products
- Ensure games are performing at peak optimisation
- Working as a team with people in multiple sectors of the business
- Head up the Technology team
- £38,000 to £40,000 + Holiday + Pension + Growing Company + Career Development + Thriving Industry
- Knowledgeable in using C++ & Software Architectures
- Some experience in-game frameworks and game engine architectures
- Pipeline Developments
Job ID - BBH 138221