Lead Electronics Engineer
£65,000-£70,000 + Company Discount + Flexible Working + Progression + Excellent Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Electronics Engineer to lead an electronics team within an industry-leading company.
Do you have both technical leadership and electronic engineering experience, and are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself within a role that has excellent progression opportunities?
Established several decades ago, this company design and manufacture a wide range of unique consumable products for customers worldwide. They are the largest UK manufacturer in their sector and due to significant growth, they are looking to expand their team of Electronics Engineers.
In this role you will lead a small electronics team, leading the development of electronics through the entire engineering process. You'll design, analyse and verify electronics for products, prototypes and test equipment. You'll also work with manufacturers to establish production lines, as well as working with systems and software engineers to resolve systematic issues and integrate software onto hardware.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established electronics engineer to utilise their leadership skills and progress their career.
- Designing, analysing and verifying products and prototypes
- Working with manufacturers, systems and software engineers
- Continuously improving the quality of work in all aspects of electronics
- Leading a small electronics team in the development of electronics
- Previous experience leading a small team
- Experience designing inverters or power electronics and PCB layouts
- Experience working in a high volume electronic manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of batteries and electric machines
Reference Number: BBBH155423
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Isabella Hammond at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.