Trainee/Junior Field Service Engineer (Mechanical)
You will ideally be based in a commutable distance of Newark-on-Trent
£22,000 + 28 Days Holidays + Full training provided + Company Van
Are you a Trainee/Junior Engineer with a mechanical background looking to join a rapidly expanding company where full training will be provided to help you become an expert in the industry?
On offer is a role where you can advance your career learning the ins and outs of the industry. You will be working with technical experts and you will play your part in maintaining the high reputation that the company has gained.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow with the company's success. The company ensure employees have a great work life balance where you can have time off in lieu if overtime is needed.
This position would suit someone from a mechanical background looking for the opportunity of a varied role.
- Servicing and maintaining water treatment machinery
- Plenty of training given and this will be ongoing throughout your career
- Will include travel locally as well nationally (in teams) - Staying away included.
- You will ideally have some Mechanical Service Engineering experience
- Ideally some electrical experience (although not essential).
- Flexible with required travel and must be prepared to stay away when needed.
- Due to the nature of the role this is a gritty, unclean engineering environment, please only apply if you are comfortable with that.
Junior Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service engineer, Maintenance, Wastewater, Trade Effluent, Mechanical, Servicing, Newark
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then apply or contact Rhiannon Fry.