Junior/Graduate Electronics Hardware & Software Development Engineer
£28,000 - £35,000 & bonus & benefits
Hastings, East Sussex
Are you an ambitious Junior/Graduate Electronics Hardware & Software Development Engineer (or a similar) looking to join a company who will offer you comprehensive training and future progression?
On offer is a permanent position, where you will be given the opportunity to grow with an structured training programme.
This role is very varied.
This company, design & manufacture cutting edge technology for the global marketplace, this role is available due to growth.
This role would suit an individual looking to join an ambitious company.
- Designing hardware and FPGA firmware to meet functional and performance specifications
- Produce PCB drawings and designs for use in PCB Manufacturing and production
- Ensure compatibility between mechanical, electronic and software design is achieved.
- Write code for embedded firmware (VHDL/schematic, and C)
- Building and debugging prototypes
- Adding firmware features to existing FPGA designs
- Full training and development given
- Progression available
* Junior/Graduate Electronics Hardware & Software Development Engineer
*Looking for full training
*Looking for a varied role.
Hastings, East Sussex, Graduate Engineer, Mechanical, Materials, Mechatronics, Physics, Junior/Graduate Electronics Hardware, Software Development Engineer,