Junior Service Engineer (welding equipment) - Electrical
£25,000 - £28,000 + Training + Progression + Holiday + Pension
Sheffield, Mansfield, Barnsley
Monday - Friday days
Are you a Service Engineer with an electrical qualification looking to join a leading UK supplier, who are able to develop your career through on going training and technical progression?
On offer is a fully autonomous role, where you will work on a range of products and use your technical skills within a varied environment. The company are known for their high retention of staff and this role offers a good work life balance as well as the chance to enhance your skills through continuous training.
The company are one of the leading suppliers within their industry and are very well known for the quality of their service. They work with some of the biggest brands in both the UK and international markets, this is a great opportunity to get on board and further your career through investment in your personal development.
This position would suit an Engineer with a minimum of level 2 in Electrical Engineering, looking to join a large UK company who can offer a secure future and training
You need to have a minimum of Level 2 in electrical engineering and be wanting to train and devleop into an expeu
- Full training in servicing a wide range of welding equipment
- Based between workshop in Mansfield and Sheffield (company vehicle)
- Monday to Friday, days based only.
- Electrical qualification and the desire to be a Service Engineer
- Local to either Mansfield or Barnsley and have a driving licence
- Looking for continuous training and career development.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Philippa Coomber at Rise Technical Recruitment.