£20'000 - £24'000 + Training + Technical Progression + Pension + Holidays
High Wycombe - Hybrid Remote
Are you an aspiring IT engineer with a genuine interest in technology and looking to kick start your career within a unique role offering great training and huge technical variety?
This would suit a Junior IT engineer looking to gain experience across core IT technology whilst working directly within the unique broadcasting, Film, TV and media industry!
Established for over 70 years, our client is a leader in the market and offer full turnkey solutions for specialist industries across the globe. Covering 16 different time zones and still expanding, they are looking for an Service Desk Technician who is has a passion for technology and is keen to learn.
You will undergo specialist training and on the job support to ensure your success within the role.
Once up to speed, you will be providing Service desk support to a range of customers on unique and technically varied technology- This will include broadcasting equipment (Hardware / Software), Networking, Microsoft technology (Windows / Servers etc) and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual that wants to build a career in IT whilst working within a business that will support you on your journey.
* Microsoft technology - Windows / Emails / PC's / Active Directory and more
* Supporting specific broadcasting technology hardware
* Networking - DNS, Firewalls, LAN, WIFI, Routers, Switches
* Working 3 shifts (Early -6am-2pm / Late - 12-8pm / Days- 9am-5.30pm)
* On Call rota (1 in 6 weeks)
* Hybrid working and flexible hours offered
* Formal Training courses offered and career progression available
The Person (Must / have/ be)
* Looking for lots of technical varied within an interesting industry!
* From a IT related academic background or some commercial IT experience.
* Understands the basic fundamentals in PC's, hardware, windows, networks.
* A personal interest in Media, TV, Broadcasting, film or radio.
* Looking to learn new skills and develop professionally
* Full UK driving license
Reference Number: BBBH155284
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.