Junior Contracts Manager (Remote - Can be based anywhere from Central Scotland Belt Down to North London)
£35,000-£45,000 + Training, Development, Progression and Benefits
Do you have a proven background of working in a construction environment? Are you looking to move into contracts management?
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to move into a contracts management role, where you will work for an industry leader with unrivalled training and development with a realistic chance to progress.
Do you have experience leading teams? Are you qualified in HNC/HND/BSc/MSc in Civil Engineering or Construction Management?
This globally successful company specialise in the design, manufacture and integration of street furniture in major cities. Their innovative approach to intelligent transport systems means they are the industry leader in their sector. The business are expanding their workforce and adding new divisions to the company. Due to continued growth they are looking for an additional contracts manager to join the team.
In this role you will be client facing and client focused, you will organise plant, labour and materials in order to deliver projects. You will be programming and planning the projects, liaising with internal departments to ensure successful delivery. You will manage contract costs and profitability, ensuring monthly budgets and profitability targets are met. You will be reviewing tenders and contracts prior to submission and signing, negotiating with client, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Contracts Manager - Home Based
- Organise Plant, Labour and Materials in order to deliver projects.
- Manage the Profit and Loss of projects.
- Reviewing tenders and contracts prior to submission and signing
- Negotiating with client, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- £35,000-£45,000 + Training, Development, Progression and Benefits
To apply for this role you must:
- Have proven background working within the construction industry
- Have a passion and/or keen interest for contract management
- Have proven experience of leading teams onsite
- Be happy to travel as and when required to meet clients and sign off on projects.
This is a rare opportunity to join this great business, where you will be mentored into a specialist. To apply for this role please click apply, or send your CV to Nathaniel.Morgan@risetechnical.co.uk