IT Support Technician
£20'000-£25'000 + Progression + Training + Healthcare benefits + Flexible working patterns
Bristol based, onsite or remote option available!
Are you a 1st line IT support engineer looking to join a small and growing MSP that offers gradual progression into 2nd & 3rd line support as well as exposure to the latest technology?
This business pride themselves on their close knit and family like culture where your input will be hugely valued and in return awarded by career satisfaction, progression and training!
Established over 10 years ago, our client is a close-knit business that specialises in offering high quality IT support, solutions and services across the South West. Merging into new technologies including cloud, this is a business that are focused on quality rather that quantity, they are renowned for their excellent technical services and have a friendly approach.
You will provide 1st line support to a wide range of businesses and organisations. Working primarily on site you will work on; Office 365, Windows Server, Office, Exchange, Active directory, Networking and more!
This is a great role for an experienced 1st line support engineer looking for gradual career progression into 2nd and eventually 3rd line whilst in a friendly, flexible and long term career environment.
* Remote or onsite position
* Providing 1st line support
* Gradual progression into 2nd Line Support and 3rd line longer term
* Small, stable and friendly MSP
* Working within different environments and industries
* Exposure to the latest technologies
* 1st Line Support experience
* 365 Administration experience
* Active directory experience
* Ideally some network knowledge
* Interested in gradually progressing into 2nd and 3rd line support