IT Support Team Leader
£40,000 - £50,000 + Holidays + Hybrid + Training + Pension
An amazing opportunity for an established IT Support Team leader to develop in an established company in an exciting role, where you will be responsible for leading the 1st Line / 2nd Line support team.
This is a role where you will be able to challenge your existing skills with your current knowledge gained from your career. Acting as an IT Support Team leader you will supervise the IT team and consult with the IT manager regrading improvements. You will manage end to end technology onboarding and off boarding process.
This company are an established insurance brokerage that are well known for being industry leading within their field. With global offices, they can offer unrivalled progression opportunities to their staff, as they continue to grow and excel at what they do. Due to this continued growth, they are looking to add an IT Support Team leader to their busy team at their Heathrow based office.
On offer is a chance to use your experience gained throughout your career to manage a team and work with the latest technologies. This will be a hybrid role where you will work 2 days at home and 3 days in the office.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role where they have shown managerial experience supervising a 1st Line / 2nd Line team and be able to take responsibility of the companies IT department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to work with the latest IT technologies, collaborate with an established company and develop an existing team.
- Minimum 3 year's experience supervising an IT team
- Advanced troubleshooting experience with Office 365, Windows, and Apple operating Systems
- Worked in a ITIL framework
- Experience working with SAP (desirable) or similar ERP software
- Extensive knowledge of IT operations
- Supervising the IT team
- Ability to identify potential points of failures and make recommendation how to solve the issues
- Able to manage IT projects
- Manage end to end technology onboarding and offboarding processes, e.g. User setup on tech systems, equipment builds and planning
- Ability to coordinate solutions of issues externally within the business locations.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.