IT Service Delivery Manager
£40,000 to £50,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Additional Benefits
Excellent opportunity to make a big impact in a company offering a varied and autonomous role and the chance to run an expanding team and make key technical decisions.
This company are a well established IT company based in Nottingham. They are rapidly expanding and are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to take responsibility for their service delivery and identify opportunities for growth.
In this role you will take responsibility for managing service issues and holding regular service reviews with customers. You will support the sales/account management teams with renewal and extension management. You will be planning and forecasting and will work closely with the Service Director to identify, maximise and deliver growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing IT Service Delivery. You will be ITIL qualified and will have experience with Budget / P&L Management. You will be a commutable distance from Nottingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career, joining an established but expanding company that believe in training and progressing their employees.
* Planning and forecasting
* Support sales/account management teams with renewal and extension management
* Work closely with the Service Director to identify, maximise and deliver growth
* Manage service issues and hold regular service reviews with customers
* Previous experience managing IT Service Delivery
* Must be ITIL qualified
* Experience with Budget / P&L Management
* Commutable distance to Nottingham
Reference Number: BBBH142482