Internal Sales Co-Ordinator
£20 - 28k + Quarterly bonus up to 10% + Private Healthcare + Flexible working
Excellent opportunity for a Sales Co-Ordinator to join a rapidly growing business who have plans to double in size over the next 5 years offering full product training and fantastic scope to progress your career within the business.
Do you have a knowledge of the UK construction market? Are you looking for a company where you will have the chance to build a successful career with excellent opportunities for progression?
This company are a well established supplier of a range of bespoke products to the Civil Engineering / Construction sector. They have experienced an impressive period of growth over the past couple of years and have ambitious plans to continue this moving forward aiming to double turnover across the next 5 years. As a result, they are looking for an additional Internal Sales Co-Ordinator to join their team.
In this role, you will be an essential link between clients, contractors and the internal team helping to deliver products, solutions and services to the Civil Engineering and Construction market. You will embark on an extensive induction period and receive full product training and for the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career into senior roles within the business.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the UK construction market looking to join a company where you will receive extensive training and great opportunities for progression.
Candidates from a construction materials/product/building merchant background are encouraged to apply!
* Internal Sales Co-Ordinator
* Providing the link between clients, contractors and internal team
* Maintain the project pipeline of the major projects team to better enhance sales pipeline and company targets
* Work closely with engineering department to ensure project specific recommendations are followed and managed with the client/customer
* Identify opportunities to expand project and customer base by liaising with key stakeholders
* Support customers & clients with any queries relating to specific projects or quotations provided
* Maintain & develop project CRM database to assist with marketing activities
* Understanding of UK Construction market - candidates from a construction materials/product/building merchant background are encouraged to apply!
* Excellent communication skills - not afraid to pick up the phone!
* Looking for a company offering extensive training / progression opportunities
* Commutable to Hinckley
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.