Instrumentation Engineer (Field Based / Electrical)
£35'000 - £50'000 + Van + Expenses + Tools + Progression + Training + Excellent Company Benefits
Home - Based, Regional Patch (Ideally Located: Reading, Slough, Woking, Guildford, Farnborough, Farnham, Alton, Basingstoke)
Are you an Instrumentation Engineer, or from an Electrical background, looking to join a global group of companies, offering long-term progression and training on cutting-edge equipment?
Excellent opportunity to join a worldwide company, who will first enable you to become a industry expert, then offer you progression to managerial positions, all while developing your technical skillset.
This is a fantastic time to join this renowned provider of instrumentation analyses / equipment / services, as they continue to expand. They have a fantastic reputation for progressing, developing and retaining their Engineers across the country.
Covering a regional patch, on offer is a highly-varied role, where you analyse data from specialist instrumentation equipment, whilst also providing servicing, maintenance and calibrations.
This role suits an Instrumentation Engineer, or Field Service Engineer from an Electrical background.
- Analysis, servicing, maintenance and calibration.
- Field / home-based, regional, occasional overnight stays.
- Long-term progression and training on cutting-edge equipment.
- Instrumentation Engineer or Field Service Engineer from an Electrical background.
- Looking to become an industry expert, then progress to management.
- Wanting to further develop their technical skillset.
Instrumentation Engineer, Instrumentation Technician, Field Service Engineer, Field Service Technician, FSE, Calibration Engineer, Instrumentation, Analysis, Detection, Testing, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Mechanic, Reading, Slough, Woking, Guildford, Farnborough, Farnham, Alton, Basingstoke.