An excellent opportunity for an Instrumentation & Monitoring Engineer looking to join an industry leading company at the forefront of their industry, who can offer specialist training and the chance to progress your career.
Do you have a background with Instrumentation & Monitoring? Are you looking to work for a world leading company?
Established for over 50 years, this industry leading company specialise in the provision of a variety of services into a wide range of industries. They are currently involved in some of the largest construction projects in the UK and have recently been awarded a number of high profile contracts. Due to this they have been going through a period of expansion and are now looking for an additional Instrumentation & Monitoring Engineer to join their expert team.
In this role you will be tasked overseeing and conducting Instrumentation and Monitoring projects on a range of client sites. This will involve leading a small team, whilst also being hands on with the Installation, Maintenance and Calibration of specialist Instruments and Sensors. In addition to this you will also providing support to the Project Manager and Data Engineers to ensure the timely delivery of vital information for each project. As this is a site based role, you will be required to regularly travel to various sites around the UK.
This role would therefore suit an individual with a strong background in Instrumentation and Monitoring who is looking for a new challenge at a world company, where you will receive specialist training and have the chance to progress your career.
- Supporting Instrumentation & Monitoring projects
- Installation, Maintenance & Calibration
- Leading a small on-site team
- Working alongside the Project Manager
- Specialist training provided
- Regular travel around the UK
- £Salary DOE + Overtime + Training + Progression + Healthcare
- Background in Instrumentation & Monitoring
- Strong Installation, Maintenance & Calibration skills
- Ideally worked on Civil or Infrastructure projects
- Happy for regular travel
- Commutable distance to Oxford area