Installation / Commissioning Engineer (Manufacturing Machinery)
You will be based in a commutable distance of Newark on Trent.
£34,000 - £37,000 + Premium Overtime + Days Based + Company Van + 28 Days Holiday + Full Training.
Are you a Mechanical Engineer ideally from a manufacturing environment looking to join a successful company who will provide you with premium overtime, a company van and full industry specific training?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company with a great reputation who design, install, and maintain industrial wastewater treatment plants and relative equipment with opportunities to develop and grow with the company.
The company is continuing its successful growth, and looking for an individual to expand their skills and grow with them. Further training will also be provided to enhance your career further.
This position would suit someone from a mechanical & commissioning background looking for a position to develop their skill sets.
- Building, installing and commissioning of various DAF wastewater treatment plants
- Workshop and Field Service Role.
- Monday to Friday (8am - 4pm).
- Overtime available.
- Must have strong Mechanical experience and ideally some electrical experience too.
- Relevant machine build/fitting experience as well as commissioning experience.
- Flexible with required travel and prepared to stay away when needed.
Field Service engineer, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Commissioning, Installation, Maintenance, Wastewater, Trade Effluent, Mechanical, Servicing, Newark
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then apply or contact Rhiannon Fry at Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd.