Injection Mould Setter- Part Time (27 Hrs) (Weekend Nights)
£27,000 – £30,000 +Overtime + Training+ 31days holiday
Commutable from: Worthing, Bognor Regis, Brighton, Chichester, Eastbourne, Horsham, Crawley, Burges Hill
An excellent opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly expanding plastics company on the south coast, where you will have on the job training, and progression opportunities within this award winning and advanced plastics manufacturer.
Do you have injection mould setting experience? Do you have plastics manufacturing experience? Are you looking for a part time, nights role?
On offer is a part time, nights based setting role (27 hrs) with a well-established company that pride themselves on being able to offer advanced manufacturing techniques and push the manufacturing envelope with the polymers they work with. Though continued growth and expansion they are massively investing in their output capability, have bought 5 new machines and expanded floor space to keep up with demand, they are now looking to invest and grow their night’s team.
In this role you will set jigs and fixtures, tool changes, operate, oversee and troubleshoot the injection moulding machinery while adhering to best practice and health and safety. Ideally you will have previous injection moulding experience and have a good understanding of polymers and the manufacturing process.
· Set jigs & fixtures, operate and trouble shoot injection moulding machinery
· On the job training and development
· Nights based role Fri, Sat, Sun 22:00- 07:00
· £27,000 – £30,000 salary +Overtime + 31days holiday
· Plastic injection mould setting experience
· Good knowledge of polymers and plastics manufacturing
· Looking for a PART TIME (27hrs) nights based position with a company that can offer development and progression opportunities
Please click to Apply