Human Resources Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 + Pension + Life Assurance + Holiday Scheme + Paid Sick Scheme
Commutable from: Birmingham, Dudley, Smethwick, Walsall , Coventry (From time to time will be asked to travel to their other site in Daventry)
Are you a looking to work with a world leading manufacturer of chemicals, who are offering guaranteed job security and put Human Resources at the head of their business?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to manage people in a niche industry where you can work an autonomous role and work with one of the most innovative companies whilst having an excellent work life balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with big plans in place to grow and expand in the this year, in a cutting edge and flexible working environment.
The position would suit someone with HR managerial experience in a chemical environment (or similar) looking to work for a company that are nationally recognised due to their brilliant service to some of the most notable corporations.
- Extensive HR generalist experience obtained within a manufacturing environment.
- Work closely with the management team to set and deliver the people plan. You must have commercial understanding as the people plan is intrinsically linked to our business plan.
- Your induction period will include a lot of time spent on the factory floor and in the laboratories getting a thorough understanding of what they do.
- You will be an expert in employment law
- A degree (or higher). This degree does not have to be in HR.
- Level 5 or higher CIPD qualification
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in HR Management Systems
Reference Number: BBB154532
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates."