High Voltage Commissioning Engineer
£40,000-£65,000 + Bonus + OT + Vehicle + Healthcare + Pension + Holiday
Do you have experience as a Commissioning Engineer within the utilities or power industry, looking to join a well established business within the power industry, where you will directly influence the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a continuously expanding company, giving you the chance to deliver commissioning on primary and secondary plant, including transformers, indoor GIS/outdoor switchgear and new projects up to 132kV.
This company specialises in HV substation electrical services. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require a Commissioning Engineer to plan and carry out commissioning testing of substation equipment and protection equipment.
In this role, you will help the company continue its goals in growth, whilst providing a brilliant service through the preparation of commissioning files for multiple projects across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business,l whilst progressing your career within a highly rewarding role.
- Carry out commissioning testing for protection relays for back energisation tests for differential protection.
- Current/Voltage transformer and power/reactor transformer tests.
- Delivering on commissioning of primary and secondary plant on GIS/outdoor switchgear on new projects up to 132kV.
- Functional tests for control, protection panels and on load tests.
- Experience as a commissioning engineer within the high voltage/power industry.
- Knowledge and experience working on substation voltage up to 132kV.
- Experience testing on transformers, switchgears, protection testing within primary and secondary substations.
- Happy to travel UK Wide to carry out testing on multiple sites and projects.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.