Health & Safety Coordinator
£28,000 to £40,000 + Overtime or Time in Lieu + Pension + Death in Service + 33 Days Annual Leave
Are you qualified in Health & Safety and are you looking for an important role within a well-established company, who are heavily investing into their site and rapidly growing?
This is a UK leading company who are known for investment in their employees and boast a great staff retention rate.
This is an industry leader who are continuing to expand year on year and this is an exciting time join as they have recently bought in brand new machinery in their new facility. They take pride on the fact they are one of the leading manufacturers in the UK and take pride on the quality of product and service.
This will suit someone with a good background in Health and Safety looking to play an integral role within a successful business.
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager and the rest of the Management team to develop, maintain and implement a Health & Safety strategy across the Engineering department
- Duties include but not limited to: Driving H&S KPIs across the site, monitoring accidents or incidents, development of H&S procedures, development of risk assessments and arrange appropriate H&S audits
- There is a large element of administrative work in this role and this will also include the training of staff and induction of new staff on Health & Safety policies
- Must have experience in developing a Health and Safety management system
- Relevant experience in a Health & Safety role with a relevant H&S Qualification
- Looking for the next step in your career within a UK leading company
Health and Safety, HSE, H&S, Health, Safety, Environment, Compliance Engineer, Manufacture, Multi-skilled Maintenance, Hereford, Herefordshire, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Tewkesbury, Worcestershire,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone