Health & Safety Officer
Competitive Salary + Specialist Industrial Training + Company Pension + Medical Scheme + Holidays
Do you have experience as a H&S/HSE Advisor or Officer and want to progress your career in an exciting new direction by moving into the thriving renewable energy industry?
This long running company has sites across the world covering everything from food manufacturing to renewable energy. Within the UK they are heavily involved in providing renewable energy through the anaerobic digestion process and are keen to expand their teams across all sites in line with the growth of the industry.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring compliance to HSE policies and procedures at one of the company's main renewable fuel production facilities. This will also involve tasks such as providing training for employees on relevant procedures and carrying out site audits.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in H&S/HSE management, auditing or policing and will hold a relevant IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
This is a great role for someone looking for a new challenge in their career where they can gain exposure to a unique industrial environment while being able to benefit from further development and progression opportunities within the growing renewable energy industry.
* Ensuring adherence to HSE policies and procedures on site (occasionally travelling to other plants)
* Carrying out training on relevant procedures and risk assessments
* Setting KPIs concerning HSE compliance, monitoring progress and analysing trends
* Carrying out site audits
* Organising HSE meetings
* Supporting implementation of ISO45001
* IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualification
* Previous experience in a H&S or HSE Manager, Officer, Auditor, Advisor or similar role
* Previous experience developing and implementing H&S policies
* Knowledge of IOS systems
* Full UK driving license and happy with infrequent trips to sites further afield
Reference Number: BBBH157474
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.