Head of Engineering
£90,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Progression + Exciting Company + Growing Business
Excellent opportunity to have a huge impact in an incredibly exciting Technology startup, taking on a leadership role where you will make key technical decisions and take ownership of delivery.
This pioneering company are creating the platforms to allow ops teams across industries to take control of vital data and use it to deliver accurate and transparent results to investors.
In this role you will work closely with the founders and the Senior Software Engineer as you build and strategise the architecture for the innovative technology platform, technical roadmap and lead the technical team from resourcing to culture. You will work to build data APIs ensuring that it can manage hundreds of business clients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and will have leadership experience including the ability to build data pipelines and business development. You will need good experience with SQL and be able to build a flexible API, whilst showing your expertise on platform & data infrastructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help drive forward an expanding business, offering a role that will play a pivotal part in the company's success with fantatsic benefits.
* Work in partnership with the founders, working with product management and taking charge of technical roadmapping
* Design delivery processes and plan/build the platform architecture
* Deliver technical architecture, business strategy and vision along with longer term product priorities
* Take lead on building APIs
* Fully Remote role
* Strong background in software engineering and with leadership experience, including leading teams and paving the way forward.
* Ideally worked for a tech or SaaS start-up and experience building pipelines and Business Development
* Designed and built data platforms and data infrastructure
* Strong experience with SQL and working with APIs