Hardware Developer (Automotive)
€70,000 - €90,000 (Depending on experience) + Holiday + Pension + Hybrid working + Benefits
Excellent opportunity for an Engineer with technical knowledge and an engineering background to join an innovative, automotive company where you will have the chance to work on many technically advanced projects with a great chance of progressing your career.
This specialist company are in the automotive sector and are an automotive supplier that design and manufacture mobility solutions to the automotive market. As a result of consistent growth they are looking for a hardware developer to help further growth and develop their technologies for further growth.
In this role you will be heavily involved in converting customer needs and systems into hardware. You will play a crucial part in all phases of the electronic circuit from creation all the way to implementation. You will also be the first point f contact for any hardware related matters the customer has.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in a relevant field such as, but not limited to, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics or a similar discipline. You will also have working experience in the automotive sector and have good English and German language skills both verbally and in written form. .
- Conversion of systems, customer needs, and wishes to hardware
- Adaptation of electronic circuits
- Point of contact for customers hardware needs
- Testing and simulations of the hardware
- Hybrid Working - Frankfurt
- Degree in Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics or similar engineering discipline
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience in circuit simulation
- Knowledge of electrical drive engineering
- Good English and German Skills