Graduate Recruitment Consultant - 360 Sales Driven Role + Full Training Programme
No Experience Required - Graduate Programmes
Bristol Office with International Opportunities
£20,000 - £22,000 + Uncapped Commission + Full Training + Progression + 25 days holiday + bank holiday
Hybrid Role after full training
(Average year 1 earnings £35-45k)
If you're looking to kickstart your career, with the opportunity to significantly increase your earnings, progress your career rapidly & positively impact people this could be a great opportunity.
We specialise in Technical & Engineering Recruitment, working with business leaders within Renewable Energy, Technology, Engineering, Science & Construction markets.
In this role you'll be developing new business and building relationships with your clients and candidates, working with them to consult with and solve their recruitment needs.
The past few years have been really exiting, with brand new London, Manchester and US offices, full office refurbs and a huge investment in our recruitment tools and systems. We strive to offer an incredible working environment and be the best platform for those with great goals who want to contribute, collaborate and add value.
- Researching and identifying ideal clients in your marketplace
- Contacting these businesses via cold calling, email, LinkedIn, and number of other sales methods
- Exploring and consulting on their recruitment challenges
- Head-hunting, interviewing and placing high-calibre candidates in your clients business
- Meeting your targets and managing projects through from start to completion
What we look for:
- Clear and confident communicator
- Resilient - recruitment isn't easy, you'll get a lot of rejection and knockbacks
- Growth mindset with a passion for self-development
- Team player & competitive
- Personable with great values
- Financially motivated
What you'll get:
- Career development: meritocratic career development, you'll always be rewarded for working hard & can develop in to roles in management, directorship & business development with clear structure and targets
- Training: Full ISO Gold Awarded Training Programme - no need for any experience, just a desire to learn
- Earning potential: Uncapped commission, you'll take home from 10-40% of everything that you invoice
- Socials, sports & incentives: we're a pretty social team & have loads of events through the year, weekly sports teams & a some weekly incentives.
- International opportunities: this year we've opened our first international office in Miami, and we have others on the horizon. There's opportunity for people to get involve with our international developments and even work in the offices when they open.
Be the voice and brand ambassador for Rise Technical Recruitment ensuring you're giving 5-star service to your clients and candidates
To continue our success, we need to find the right people to join us - If you're eager to drive the next level of growth and make a positive impact, please get in touch and apply today!
Reference Number: BBBH152652
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Hannah Elcock at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.