Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Victoria, London - Hybrid working options
£24,000 (OTE: Y1 - £35,000+, Y2 - £60,000+, Y3 £80,000+) + Quick Progression + Excellent Commission (Uncapped - up to 40%) + Social and Empowered Environment + International Opportunities + ED&I, Charity, Community & Mental Health Initiatives
Are you a motivated and goal-driven individual? Are you looking for a platform to achieve life changing results whilst positively impacting the lives of others?
We are looking for ambitious individuals who are looking to work within an empowered and flexible environment for them to achieve their goals through unlimited commission and progression based on meritocracy.
Rise Technical is specialist recruitment consultancy with an incredible reputation for providing staffing solutions into a number of technical sectors, including Engineering, IT, Construction, Energy and Public Sector within the UK, Europe, USA & Canada.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for likeminded individuals to join our empowered and social culture, focusing on celebrating the success of everyone and eliminating all company politics. We continue to recruit based on the shared values and motivations to provide an inclusive environment for you to be able to perform at your best.
At Rise, we are a 'HPI' driven environment, meaning that we don't solely focus on results but instead being 'high performing individuals'. If you bring positivity, high work ethic and an eagerness to grow, we will provide you with excellent, award winning training to give you the trappings of success and the ultimately, the platform to change your life.
What's in it for you:
- Massively increase your earnings with uncapped commission, up to 40% of what you bill
- Rapid progression through to Management and Directorship
- Receive full ISO 9001 gold awarded training to ensure you're successful in the role
- Work alongside a great team of supportive and social individuals who share the same values and will celebrate your every success
- Empowered working environment fostered by high performing individuals
- Hybrid working once you are autonomous in the role, giving you the ability to choose to work where you perform best
- International opportunities as we open our brand new Miami office and continue to expand globally
- Get involved in company initiatives within our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion; Charity; Community and Mental Health staff-lead teams
What you will be doing:
- Building your own client base through developing long-term client relationships
- Headhunting high-quality candidates for a variety of technical roles
- Managing the recruitment process for clients and candidates from start to finish
- Ensuring you go the extra mile for both clients and candidates
- Positively changing lives of both candidates and clients, as you add value to their business or find them their perfect new role
What we are looking for:
- Ambitious, goal-driven and motivated
- Confident communication skills
- Strives for success and progression