Graduate Mechanical Engineer
$80,000 - $125,000 + Bonus (Usually 10%, can be higher) + Lots of specialist training + Clear Advancement Paths + 6% 401k Match + Medical + Dental + Vision + Relocation Assistance
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for a hands on role, with lots of industry specific training and a clear path for you to progress into Management?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to develop your technical skillset whilst massively impacting the plants manufacturing capacity. You will be provided with lots of training from industry experts!
This manfuacturer are expanding their operations and now can provide a brilliant opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer looking for training and progression into management.
The role would suit a qualified mechanical engineer that has big career aspirations.
- Lots of ongoing training with a clear opportunity for you to progress into management
- Design Preventative maintenance tasks for static and rotating equipment
- Working with the millwright and maintenance techs to ensure minimal downtime
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in manufacturing would be an advantage
- Looking for a long term career
If interested in the role or would like more information please click apply or contact Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.