Graduate Finance and Office Administrator
Bristol City Centre Office - progression & personal development opportunities - 25 days holiday - International Opportunities
£20,000 - £25,000
Are you looking for an opportunity in a close knit team within a multi-million pound business undergoing huge growth plans?
Due to remarkable growth over the past few years, we are looking for another full-time finance & office administrator to join our team! We can offer you full training on our systems and processes, dynamic career development with support in reaching your goals.
Rise Technical Recruitment the leading technical and engineering recruitment company in the UK & we have huge growth plans, this year we have opened our new offices in Manchester & London & international offices aren't too far behind! Our vision is to be a team of ambitious & motivated individuals, who actively invest, improve and commit to making Rise a great place to work & the best global technical recruiter.
Our administration team is the back-bone of our business and enjoys sharing the rewards of its growth.
- Preparing accounts and documentation in readiness for invoicing
- Processing sales invoices/ use of SAGE
- Chasing overdue payments over the phone and following up via email and written correspondence
- Dealing with queries
- Advising on overdue accounts
- Adhering to compliance regulations
- Monday - Friday
What we want from you:
- A degree or an equivalent Finance qualification. No previous experience necessary.
- A strong communicator - great spoken and written English - the job will involve communication via phone and email
- High-level of attention to detail - you will be working with large quantities of information where accuracy is crucial
- A positive can-do attitude
- Ability to problem-solve
- Great organisational skills
- Internal & external courses
- Friendly, sociable working environment.
- Company events throughout the year.
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you. Please click 'Apply' or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org