Graduate Engineer-Manufacturing Design and Installation
Nottinghamshire-Commutable from Nottingham, Newark, Mansfield, Southwell
Mon-Fri, flexible start time
Are you a Mechanical Engineering graduate with knowledge of Mechanical Design and a passion to working in the manufacturing sector, looking for a position offering training, career and salary progression, and an exciting fast paced, varied role?
The role is working within the precision metal manufacturing sector, supplying into the Medical and Aerospace sectors. The company have a modern clean shop-floor environment and low staff turnover, demonstrating they look after their staff.
The role will be very varied but will include design, installation, tooling, technical specifications and technical support.
- Full time permanent position based on site in Nottinghamshire with flexible start time and early Friday finish.
- Working as a technical specialist in a varied position, working to GMP.
- Design products that best satisfies customer in terms of technical specification, quality, price and delivery
- Provide technical support to internal operations, sales and NPI teams.
- Degree/Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering or related course
- Knowledge of solidworks and interest in working in he manufacturing sector
- Due to office location a UK driving licence is strongly preferred.