Graduate Continuous Improvement Engineer
$60,000 - $85,000 + 3 Weeks PTO + 8 Holidays + 6 Sick Days + Bonus + Training + Career Progression + 401(k) + Company Benefits
Are you a recent graduate looking to build a career in a manufacturing company that will invest in your professional development enabling you to become a specialist engineer?
This organization is set for a hugely exciting year ahead, with continued growth plans across multiple sites across the US. This company is offering you the chance to become an integral part of the Engineering team!
In this position you will manage 2-3 key projects where you will use a variety of lean manufacturing tools to identify and improve processes across a manufacturing plant. You will collaborate with manufacturing and engineering teams to conduct route cause analysis, proactively identify what stage of the manufacturing process needs improving and see the project through from start to finish.
This role offers a high degree of autonomy where you can exercise your process improvement capabilities for an organization offering a great company package and exciting career progression.
* Work cross functionally with engineering and manufacturing teams across high level engineering projects
* Responsible for proactively identifying areas for improvement across the manufacturing process
* Apply various lean manufacturing techniques
* Travel around 25% of the time to other facilities in the US
* Great company package, career progression and a high degree of autonomy on offer
* Graduate with an Engineering degree
* Solution based attitude
* Eager to learn and develop skills
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.