£24,000 - £30,000 + Training + Progression + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (Commutable from: Derby, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Hucknall, and Newark-on-Trent)
Are you a CAD Technician, from a Mechanical / MEP / HVAC background, looking to develop your skills in a technically challenging and fast-paced role, within a well-established and growing company?
On offer is a great role where you will be managing multiple projects and designing products to fit clients' needs using both 2D and 3D CAD packages.
This company are specialists in the design and manufacture of bespoke products for the building services and HVAC industries. They are continuing to grow their design department, making it a brilliant time to join.
This role would suit a CAD Technician, with knowledge of the MEP / HVAC industry, looking to develop within a growing company.
- Designing solutions to fit clients' bespoke needs
- 2D and 3D technical designs using CAD packages (Solidworks / Autodesk Inventor)
- Working on a variety of projects
- CAD Technician
- Mechanical / Structural background
- Knowledge of the MEP / HVAC industry (advantageous)
- Looking to further develop and continue progressing your career
CAD Technician, CAD Engineer, CAD, Draughtsperson, Design, Design Engineer, Product Design, Engineer, Structural, MEP, HVAC, Engineering, Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Hucknall, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire.
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.