$70,000 - $80,000 + 4 Weeks PTO + Paid Federal Holidays + Healthcare (Dental, Medical, Vision) + Excellent Company Benefits + Extensive Training
Are you a Generator Technician looking for a clear progression route up to senior positions while being provided great training on the specific generator tests they perform?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with high voltage electrical experience, looking to use the knowledge they have gained to join an organization where you can make a long term career and progress into senior management.
This innovative company is known for being a great place to work, they offer extensive training to all new staff, including hire orientation, weekly check ins with managers, and even a continuous education program. This investment in their staff has lead them to become one of the biggest generator tester organizations in the world, and now they are looking for a Generator Operator to join their growing team.
In this role you will play a vital part in ensuring that specialist generators are being operated correctly during the tests and making sure that the right voltage is being run through the systems from their control room.
- Operating the generators during the advanced testing
- Work with the testing teams to ensure a safe and efficient test
- Ensure the correct voltage is being run through the generators
- Prepping the generators before the tests
- High Voltage electrical experience
- Mechanical and Electrical Drawing knowledge
- Associates degree or higher
- Experience running large generators
Keywords: Operator, Testing, Generators, Electrical, High Voltage, AC/DC, Naval, Nuclear, Control rooms, Electrical Drawings, Mechanical Drawings, Technician