Plant Operator (4 On 4 Off)
£25,000 + Overtime Opportunities + Callout Bonuses + Training Provided + Pension + Holidays
Are you comfortable in a factory environment and looking to gain valuable experience on a large-scale power plant where you can gain full specialist training with potential to progress into managerial positions?
This long-running and well-established company provides renewable energy to Worcestershire from the energy-from-waste process. They employ a large team of operators and, due to rapid growth, are looking to increase their team.
In this role you will be responsible for enacting the safe and reliable operation of a new facility to ensure a smooth workflow during the initial period. This will entail loading and unloading as well as storage of fuels (oils and various waste) to power the EFW process.
The ideal candidate will be physically fit and will be comfortable with working in factory conditions. They will have EFW or incinerations plant experience (application still considered without) and will be happy working in a role that covers both day and night shifts.
This is the perfect chance for someone who is looking for immediate work to join a leading company that will provide them with highly sought-after industry experience for the power generation sector.
* Working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern covering 2 days followed by 2 nights
* Undertaking initial and continuous training in power plant operation
* Loading, Unloading and Storage of fuels (Oil and Waste)
*Barcode analysis and logging information
* Responding to site emergencies/breakdowns when required
* Adhere to SOP's (Standard operating procedures)
* Experience as mobile plant operator - desirable but not compulsory
* Strong understanding of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental matters
* Strong communication skills
* Experience in Heavy Industrial settings (advantageous not compulsory)
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.