Up to £26,000 (DOE) + Salary Reviews + Varied Responsibility + Pension + Holidays + Overtime
Do you have previous Labouring experience and looking to join an established and growing company that strive to be world leaders in Inspection, Repair and Maintenance?
This Aberdeen based company are pioneers within the oilfield equipment and associated spare parts who supply to clients worldwide, for both on and offshore markets. They hold 9+ year's experience within the UK and an established business in the United Arab Emirates since 2021.
The core responsibilities of this role will be to support the Workshop Technicians, Workshop Supervisor / Manager through the preparation of work, while maintaining a clean and safe working environment. You will participate in the day to day running of the workshop, assist with loading and unloading specialist equipment and carry out equipment maintenance checks, while reporting any fault finds to the line manager on duty.
The ideal candidate will hold previous experience within a Labouring position, have a strong work ethic, high standards and an eagerness to offer support in all areas of a an engineering workshop environment.
* Assisting the preparation of work and maintaining good housekeeping practises
* Maintain the cleanliness of the workshop, yard and paint shop
* Working alongside other Labourers and Workshop Technicians, whilst reporting to the Workshop Supervisor
* Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
* Strong work ethic and desire to support colleagues
* Holds high standards and professional attitude
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
* Open minded and willing to assist where possible
Reference Number: BBBH214079
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.