£38,000 - £60,000 + Technical Progression + Pension + Holidays
This position would suit a Mid or a High level Full Stack Developer, looking to work within the defence industry, working on a variety of high profile projects, utilising their skills and taking the initiative to add value to current projects.
An opportunity to work for the leading provider of end to end solutions for management and exploitation of information in Defence and Security Industry with great dedicated technical training as well as having exposure to cutting edge technology and projects.
Established for 19+ years, our client is an industry leading business within the Defence and Security space that excels in geospatial systems, information management and exploitation and capability management support. Our client creates software that sits within world technology products used across the globe., providing a quality service to their clients in delivering technical advice and solutions to system-based problem-solving expertise
You will be working amongst some of the leading minds in the industry to deliver a quality service, working as a part of a cross functional team working on a variety of projects. Projects will require you to look for ways to improve and innovate the technology to deliver exceptional customer service.
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to join a growing but well-established company who has a real desire to take their career forward as well as forming the future development of this growing team.
* Strong Technical Background
* Writing reports, Investigations, Presentations as well as participating in workshops to capture user requirements
* Meeting deadlines, working on a variety of projects
* Flexible Hybrid working options
* Passionate about working with the latest technologies + Toolsets
* Strong Technical background
* Experience with Python (Java & C++ - Useful but not essential)
* British Citizen with willingness to achieve security clearance