£30'000 - £50'000 + 100% Remote + Progression + Pension + Holiday + Private medical
Are you interesting in virtual reality (VR) & artificial intelligence (AI) and interested in working within an empowered modern culture perfect for ambitious developer looking to work on new technology!
Opportunity to become part of a small growing business that works in cutting edge and emerging technology offering the perfect pathway into senior development or leadership longer term!
Based in the city centre of Belfast, our client is located at an historical and well renowned development hub that boasts an impressive modern office and a highly motivated and technology driven company culture. This well-funded start up designs and creates VR and AI solutions for a wide range of industry sectors and has clear goals to continue growing within this space.
Working within a highly skilled Agile team, you will be responsible for testing, verifying, deploying, and maintaining web service and web application software. This will involve Full-stack web development using frameworks such as Spring Boot, Angular, React, Nodejs) as well as creating RESTful API's that can be consumed by front-end web applications and mobile applications. You will be fundamental in ensuring they stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a career within a business that will offer you huge scope to advance your career either technically or into leadership longer term!
*Full stack developer
* Backend databases - MySQL/ MongoDB
* Creation of REST API's that can be consumed by frontend web applications & mobile apps
* Working within a small and skilled Agile development team
* Virtual reality (VR) and artificial intelligence (AI) technology
* Opportunity to either progress into a senior developer or Leader
* SQL, MySQL or MongoDB experience
* Keen to work with Spring Boot, Angular, React and Nodejs
* Web API's experience
* Looking to be valued as an influential member of a small team.
*Looking to progress either into a senior and lead developer longer term