Fire Safety Advisor
Contract until February 2024
Band 7 hourly rate - NHS
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Are you an experienced NHS Fire Safety Advisor looking for a new challenge on a 3 month basis?
This temporary role offers a great opportunity with an NHS Trust based in Dartford. You will be responsible to a Health and Safety Manager and be heavily liaising with the Estates and Facilities staff, Department and Senior managers. As well as the Emergency service, contractors, local Authorities.
This role would suit an experienced Fire Safety Advisor who is able to start ASAP or within 1 weeks' notice.
- Ensure correct compliance regarding fire safety in all Trust properties
- Work across trust sites to support Departments and Teams in meeting Statutory responsibilities and fire safety needs
- Advise on planned maintenance, deft maintenance an d the implementation of inspections and training
- Support senior Fire safety Advisor in the implementation of policy and service development
- Advise and make recommendations to the trusts
- Fire engineering/ Engineering science or fire safety degree / equivalent experience
- Membership of a professional organisation e.g. IFE or IFPO
- Training practice experience
- Extensive Fire code, health Building Notes, and Building Regulations
- Hold a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle insured for business purposes for occasional travel to other trusts
Laura Burbridge - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd BBH206120