Field Service Technician (Water Treatment)
Negotiable Salary + 401K + Bonus + Training + Overtime + Progression + Healthcare + PTO + Vehicle
Are you looking for a diverse and technically challenging Field Technician position working for a international construction services company that is an industry leader in systems installation and integration?
Do you want to work autonomously through a range of bespoke water purification system projects with further career progression and skill development?
This high-tech industry leader make the equipment and technology of tomorrow work today for customers in the Construction, Capital Medical Equipment, Structural Engineering and Facilities Maintenance Management areas to name a few! Due to huge demand for their products and exciting growth plans, they are looking for Field Service Technician to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for the installation, repair, preventative maintenance, and qualification of water purification systems throughout the NYC area. You will be provided with all necessary tools, PPE, and resources to provide clients with Best-in-Class customer service and support. You will work under minimal supervision, enjoy being home-based and have full autonomy to work in an empowered environment.
The ideal candidate will have field service experience with Electro-Mechanical devices, testing, repairing, and maintaining capital equipment and be adept with the use of mechanical and hand tools and service test equipment. Previous professional experience in Plumbing, Electronics, Computers would adept well to this role and knowledge of water purification technologies is a plus.
* Field Service Technician
* Installation, repair, preventative maintenance, and qualification of water purification systems
* Perform all customer contact regarding scheduling and completion of all work within the service territory
* You will be working independently and proactively managing your time in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Overtime, bonus, vehicle and excellent healthcare plan available
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid driver's license
* Field service experience with Electro-Mechanical devices
* Experience in testing, repairing, and maintaining capital equipment
KeyWords: Field Service Technician, Technician, Water, Electro-Mechanical, Renewables, Water purification, Energy, Maintenance, Permanent, Wilmington, Baltimore, Maryland, Delaware