Field Service Engineer (Mechanical/Heavy Engineering)
You will ideally be based in one of the following: Stratford upon Avon, Leamington Spa, Alcester, Redditch, Banbury or commutable
This role is Covering the UK wide - main areas include: Warrington, St. Helens, Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Oxford, Aylesbury
£28,392 - £32,760 + Company Van + Tools + Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Field Service Engineer from an Mechanical Engineering background looking for the opportunity to join an ever growing company, that provides training and the prospect of progression?
On offer is the opportunity to be in a role where you will be given extensive product training to help you become an industry expert with ongoing progression throughout the business.
The organisation are a respected leading supplier of plant hire machinery to the construction and energy industries. The company are known for valuing their staff by offering structured training and progression making it a great place to work.
The role would suit a Service Engineer with Mechanical Engineering experience.
- Service, Maintenance and Fault finding of heavy industrial machinery
- Diagnosis of break downs and repairs
- Covering a variety of regions across the UK
- Service Engineer with Mechanical Engineering experience
- Ideally should have a Mechanical engineering background with some electrical knowledge
- Looking to work for a company with a great reputation
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Ellis Lock