Field Service Engineer (Food Processing Machinery)
M6/M62 corridor – Field based role, candidates can be anywhere along either motorway corridor
£35000 – £40000 + Bonus + Lots of Overtime + Car + Pension + Health Care
Excellent role on offer for an experienced Service Engineer looking to join a dynamic, expanding business that supply the best kit in the industry where you will be working on technically interesting equipment whilst working for a well-respected business that are well known to look after their staff.
Do you have good electrical and mechanical skills? Do you have experience of working with PLC’s, HMI’s and pneumatic equipment?
This UK based company have been established for 15 years and have a turnover in excess of £21 million. They exclusively supply high end food processing equipment to the biggest names in the industry and have an unrivalled reputation for their quality of service and products which they supply across the UK and Ireland. Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit a Service Engineer.
In this role you will be required to install, service and maintain a range of machinery across the UK and Ireland.
The company have excellent staff retention due to continued training and investment along with a generous benefits package.
This role would ideally suit a Service Engineer with good pneumatic and hydraulic skills with experience of loading software to machine drives and controls that is looking to join a growing, market leading company.
* Installation, Service and Maintenance of food production machinery.
* Execution of training to all personnel of client including management level on use and general care of machinery.
* Planned maintenance and breakdown coverage supplied on all machines.
* Undergo intensive specific training to achieve expert level knowledge in order to provide a first class service.
* Electrical/mechanical/controls work.
* Organising installs, Routine maintenance contracts and assisting the sales manager for technical support.
* £35000 – £40000 + Bonus + Lots of Overtime + Car + Pension + Health Care
* Service Engineering background
* Multi-skilled with good hydraulic and pneumatic skills
* Experience with uploading PLC software
* Apprentice trained
* Willingness to travel across the UK with stay away
* Strong and professional communicator at all levels.
Key Words: Service Engineer, Food Processing, Controls, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Software, Maurer, Hoegger, Afoheat, Alco, Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Installation, Service, Commissioning, PLC, Fault Finding, Invertors, Drives, Food, Processing, Manufacturing, Manchester, Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Liverpool, Preston, Lancaster