Field Service Engineer (Avionics / Electro-Mechanical)
£45,000 + Highly Specialist Training + Door to Door + 35 Days Holiday + Great Benefits
Glasgow Based, Ideally Located Paisley, Renfrew, Clydebank, Rutherglen, East Kilbride
Are you a Field Service Engineer from an Avionics or Electro-Mechanical background looking to join a highly specialist, rapidly expanding company who will invest in you with long term training to allow you to become a specialist in the field?
Excellent opportunity to take on a highly autonomous and technical role whilst learning on new cutting-edge systems, allowing you to become the go-to expert within this ambitious and high growth business.
The company have continued to secure high value contracts with various blue chip organisations and are requiring additional engineers to continue the high levels of service that they're known for.
In this role you will install, fault find and repair core company testing systems. The state-of-the-art products involve highly complex systems, so full training will be given to be able to do the job.
This role suits an engineer from any industrial, avionics or electro-mechanical background looking to specialise within a high growth business.
- Installation, fault finding and repair of complex system's
- Mainly covering Central Belt - some international travel required
- Carry out customer support and troubleshooting
- Complete relevant documentation where necessary
- Any Industrial, Avionics or Electro-Mechanical background
- HND/HNC qualified in either Electrical, Mechanical or Avioics
- Flexible for travel within the UK and Europe
- Looking for training and professional development
Reference Number: BBBH205848
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.